Kraft-TSN Celebration Tour
Hello CMS Members and Friends,
Cochrane has reached the finals of the Kraft-TSN Celebration Tour! Out of nearly 600 entries across Canada our nomination for Mitford Pond upgrades has made it to the top 20. We are very close to receiving the Kraft $25,000 Community Award but we must win a face-off vote against Innisfail on Wednesday, July 11 starting at 10 am MDT. Voting continues for 24 hours until 10 am July 12 and the winner is announced that evening on TSN Sportscentre. If we are successful we will also be hosting TSN Sportscentre live from Mitford Park one day between August 17th and 26th bringing Cochrane national media attention.
How can you help?
1. Please forward this e-mail to family, friends, co-workers, and/or employees to spread the word.
2. On Wednesday, July 11 starting at 10 am MDT please go to www.kraftcelebrationtour.ca and vote as many times as possible in the 24 hour window. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times you can vote.
It is as simple as that! Let’s do this together Cochrane!
We are really close to getting this done but face a huge challenge from Innisfail who have even drafted Estevan, Saskatchewan to help them in the vote so we need everyone to get on the bandwagon and vote as many times as possible. We leave it to you Cochrane to put us over the top!
KCT Organizing Committee, Martin, Kelly, Taylor, Reid, Dianne, Joe, Jason, & Mike
Committee member Martin Parnell (our favorite Marathon Man) has posted some advice on voting preparation and maintenance of your body during the voting process.
This is an endurance event:
- Line up your energy drinks.
- Sit in your favorite chair and start voting at 10am July 11th. I suggest voting for 9 minutes then take a 1 minute break.
- Take in your hydration, nutrition and electrolytes. Then start again.
- Do not get injured. Beware of repetitive strain muscle injury to the fingers and thumbs.
- Naps of up to half an hour every 8 hours are recommended.
Best of luck. Let’s bring the tour to Cochrane!